Convert your store currency to crypto, or just use a new base currency; BTC, LTC or DOGE. Best used together with CoinCheckout!
Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin are very popular at the moment. This is because of the very low transaction fees and because they are not regulated by the government, so you don’t have to worry about conversion or taxes when receiving payments from abroad.
See the CoinCheckout extension and combine these 2 extensions to have THE pefect WooCommerce store solution for the future!
Keep using USD or EUR, or change your main store currency to Crypto!
See the demo or the screenshots. This extension adds 3 new currencies to your default WooCommerce store. For all 3 currencies you can choose to set it either to plain text or just show the currency symbol: ?, Ð, ?. This means you can choose 6 new currencies as your new base currency for WooCommerce!
Convert BTC, LTC, DOGE anywhere on your WooCommerce store!
Conversion everywhere! On each page you can add a widget to have your customers convert your store prices to whatever cryptocurrency they prefer.
- Add BTC, LTC and DOGE curreny to your default WooCommerce store
- Customers can convert your base currency on-the-fly anywhere in your store
- Using the admin notes you can see which conversion the customer used
- Set the widget to show the currency logo, currency symbol or just plain text. Or maybe even a combination?
- Set the widget text and title
- Fully CSS customizable. CSS classes on each currency, logo, symbol and plain text type.
- Works instantly every time
- Hassle free! It really is as simple as it all looks and sounds.
- I don’t want the conversion widget, can I just use the new currencies only?
- What happens when my customer checks out or wants to pay?
- Can I see which conversion my customer used during checkout?
- Which conversion rates do you use? Where are they coming from?
- Which fiat currencies are supported?
- Which cryptocurrencies are supported?
- I have another question that’s not been answered here yet!
Yes you can! You can choose to use either the currencies, widget or even both
Since the conversion is only frontend, the base currency will be used when paying OR if you use CoinCheckout the latest exchange rate is used before generating a payment address.
Yes you can! The extension logs this on every succesfull order using the admin’s order notes in the WooCommerce backend. See the screenshots for more information.
This extension loads the Moolah.io conversion rates just as with CoinCheckout. It is then stored in cache for 15 minutes.
Next to of course USD and EUR all the currencies are supported.
Currenctly the 3 mayor: Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin.
Please let me know in the comments section or contact me using the support tab.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.