The most easiest and complete solution for your website’s Favicon and Touch Icon
What is a favicon?
What’s so special about this plugin?
Did you know that in order to show your favicon on the most popular devices you need to have at least 15 different favicon images and an .xml config file, each with it’s own size and description in the code? Every device and browser has it’s own requirements for a favicon image format and it’s size. Your WordPress theme might have an option to set a favicon but it’s probably just doing the bare technical minimum – which means it will not be seen on so many devices.
The point of this plugin is to have an always up-to-date way to easily select your favicon without worrying about all the technical stuff. You just upload one or more images to the upload-ready input fields while following the on-screen instructions and the plugin will generate all the necessary favicons for you.
- White Label Admin – no advertising or Fresh branding anywhere
- Small Footprint – The interface is located directly in “WP-admin -> Appearance -> Favicon”
- Auto-generates 20 favicons/config files from only 1 or multiple image(s)
- Intelligent caching, all files gets new unique filename every time you hit the ‘Save Changes’ button which forces some uncooperative browsers to refresh your favicon – otherwise you could be stuck with the old one forever.
- Supports the most popular devices and browsers today
- Great for ThemeForest authors to include in their WordPress themes for sale – requires Extended license