KillAdBlock can detect nasty ad blockers and display custom message to user , and you can lock your content until they disable ad block addons . All you need to do is enable this plugin . If people want to view the content they must disable ad block addons . After disable ad block addons hidden content become visible. Very simple workflow. The content is still visible and indexed by search engines ( SEO Friendly ).
- Custom message
- Message delay in seconds
- Display Close Button or not
- Close Message Automatically after few seconds
- 3 Layouts
- Support most of ads platforms like ( adsense – Double Click )
- Ad blocking estimated to cost publishers nearly $ 22 billion during 2015.
- There are now 198 million active adblock users around the world.
- Ad blocking grew by 41% globally in the last 12 months.
- US ad blocking grew by 48% to reach 45 million active users in 12 months up to June 2015.
- UK ad blocking grew by 82% to reach 12 million active users in 12 months up to June 2015.
If you want to increase your earning from advertising platforms, This plugin will help you .
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer (8+)
Installation Upload the KillAdBlock plugin to your blog, Activate it, then enable it from Kill AdBlock Settings page.
1, 2, 3: You\’re done!