LazyEater is a powerful multi-vendor online food ordering & restaurants network system allowing you to create your own restaurants network and give each of your restaurants there own dashboard to manage there menu, dishes, coupons, orders, withdraw and profile settings, all from the front-end. LazyEater fits any country, any city and any number of restaurants.
How it works
- Users browse the site to find their favorite dish.
- Users then make an order and choose the payment method.
- Restaurant processes orders through their LazyEater dashboard.
- User gets his order and reviews the restaurant.
- Site owner gets his commission and the rest goes to the restaurant account.
- Purchases commission.
- 100% front-end management.
- Restaurant rating.
- WooCommerce based.
- Unique front page dish search and filtering.
- Unique restaurant page including restaurant menu, social, and other information.
- Smart user guiding with cookies.
- Based on the feature rich theme Frozr. (It comes free with your purchase of LazyEater + Slider Revolution).
- SEO Ready.
- Translate Ready.
- What you see is what you get no additional techniques or plugins used in the plugin demo.
- Free auto updates for ever.
For a test drive, register at lazyeater.mahmudhamid.com as a restaurant.
- Unzip & Upload the frozr-lazyeater .zip file to your WordPress plugins directory and the frozr .zip to your themes directory.
- Activate the Frozr theme first and then the LazyEater plugin from your WordPress admin.
- In your WordPress admin go to Settings -> Permalinks and just click Save Changes.
Note: Make Sure you’ve got Frozr Theme installed and activated, it comes free with your purchase of LazyEater.
CodeCanyon new WordPress items