Time to throw away trivial grid galleries!
Mikado is a Gallery for WordPress based on random grids with a lot of features.
It’s responsive and images will adapt with a nice and smooth animation when the browser is resized. You just need to decide width (also percentage) and height and Mikado will create a random grid inside the rectangle.
DEMO in HD
Or simply test it on a browser: http://mikado-gallery.com/wordpress
This plugin is able to completely fill an area, that means it needs to crop images, if you don’t want to crop images consider this top selling plugin: Final Tiles Gallery.
- Fully responsive and fluid layout;
- Dynamic filters and filtering animations
- Size of the gallery, width and height. The width can be in percentage so it perfect for responsive sites;
- Margin between images;
- 5 Lightboxes;
- WordPress widget;
- Multiple galleries on same page;
- Great for mobile and tablets;
- Caption icon;
- Caption icon color;
- Caption effect (fade, slide from top, etc.);
- Caption effect duration;
- Caption easing (quadratic, elastic, bounce, etc.);
- Caption text color;
- Caption background color;
- Caption background opacity;
- Shuffle images;
- Share via Twitter;
- Share via Facebook;
- Share via Pinterest;
- Share via Google Plus;
- Border size;
- Border color;
- Shadow size;
- Shadow color;
- Add custom CSS;
- Sequentially loading
- Action on click: go to a custom link, go to attachment page, open lightbox, none;
Mikado is easy and fast. It’s based on 3 steps:
- Create a gallery…
- …add images…
- …and paste the shortcode in you page or post!
The plugin is bundled with 5 beautiful lightbox: Colorbox, Swipebox, Lightbox, Magnific Popup, Fancybox.
You have great control over captions. It’s possible to choose colors, backgrounds, opacity, animations, timing, easing and, if you like, an icon to display with a text.
CodeCanyon new WordPress items