With this plugin you can easily add floating subscription panel to your website and stick it to any window edge. Opt-In Panel has modern AJAX-ed subscription form to collect users’ names and e-mails. It works with most popuplar autoresponders, such as MailChimp, AWeber, GetResponse, iContact, Campaign Monitor and MyMail. Make your website more attractive and boost number of subscribers with ease.
Please visit Opt-In Panel demo page and check out how it works.
- Floating subscription panel: add floating subscription panel to website.
- 12 screen positions: stick floating panel to any window edge.
- 80+ settings options: customize your Opt-In Panel through admin dashboard.
- 100+ Font Awesome icons: use any of 100+ icons for button and tab.
- Display on whole website: Opt-In Panel might be displayed on all website pages.
- Shortcode and PHP-driven: use shortcode and/or php-snippet to show panel on certain pages only.
- Subscription form: AJAX-ed name/e-mail subscription form.
- Autoresponders supported: MailChimp, AWeber, GetResponse, iContact, Campaign Monitor and MyMail supported.
- Responsive design: Opt-In Panel looks nice on small screen devices.
- Auto-expanse option: Opt-In Panel might be automatically expanded with defined delay.
- Auto-close option: Opt-In Panel might be automatically collapsed after successful subscription.
- Remember the state: Opt-In Panel rememebrs the state for each visitor.
- Intro content supported: insert any HTML-content above subscription form.
- Conclusion supported: insert any HTML-content below subscription form.
- Image as a tab: set any image as a tab.
- Color customization: easily customize the color of any element.
- Admin notification: automatically notify administrator about new subscribers.
- Thanksgiving message: automatically send thanksgiving message to new subscribers.
- CSV Export: list of subscribers can be exported as CSV-file to be used with any newsletter systems.
- Easy to install: install and activate the plugin as any other plugins.
- Translation ready: plugin might be translated to any language.
- WordPress Best Practices: no any alerts from Plugin Check and WP_DEBUG.
- Install and activate the plugin. Once activated, it creates menu “Opt-In Panel” in left side column in the admin area.
- Click left side menu “Opt-In Panel >>> Settings” and configure Opt-In Panel.
- Enjoy your popups.
After activation plugin creates left-side menu “Opt-In Panel” in WP dashboard. Go to “Opt-In Panel >>> Settings” page and configure the plugin. On this page you can find the following sections:
- General Panel Settings: opt-in panel position, width, colors and HTML-content.
- Subscription Form Settings: input fields placeholders, button labels, colors and button icon.
- Tab Settings: tab label and icon, colors and tab image.
- Behavior Settings: auto-expanse and auto-close options.
- Mailing Settings: notification and confirmation settings.
- Autoresponders Settings: MailChimp, AWeber, GetResponse, iContact, Campaign Monitor and MyMail settings.
If you have problems regarding using the plugin, please contact me and I’ll help you.
- Fugue Icons [icons]
- Font Awesome by Dave Gandy – http://fontawesome.io/ [icons]