PayPal.Me for WordPresss is a leightweight and handy call-to-action plugin to display modern and stylish PayPal.Me boxes, in order to receive donations or payments.
Once set up you can place multiple boxes on posts, pages or custom post types and make use of the included widget. Additionally there are a lot of customizing options for the shortcode or via the built-in templating: individual styling and content, designed for each of your use case.
In order to use PayPal.Me you need a PayPal account and saving your user name on: PayPal.me
Last update: 04.09.2015 (Changelog)
- Display a PayPal.Me box to receive donations or payments
- Use the [paypalmewp] shortcode on every post, page or custom post type
- Including a PayPal.Me widget for your sidebars
- Diversify the output (e.g. diffent titles, descriptions, amounts, button texts etc.) for each use case
- User interactive frontend editing incl. input validation
- Full responsive functionality
- Different Styles + additionally Customizable by using CSS
- Built-in templating for creating your own boxes
- Easy configuration. No expert knowledge needed
- Detailed and up-to-date online documentation
- Automatic updates via your WordPress dashboard
- Try out the online demo
- Well prepared and detailed documentation
- Regular updates and improvements: Go though the changelog
Setup your default values on settings page and place the shortcode [paypalmewp] on any post/page or custom post type.
CodeCanyon new WordPress items