SEO Cleaner is a WordPress plugin that allows you to clean up unnecessary elements from your site’s source code. You can remove unused meta tags, links, scripts and styles in your head section, delete redundant server response HTTP headers and disable features that you do not need that potentially can harm your site’s SEO.
Head Section Clean Up
Remove redundant meta tags, links, scripts and styles from head section.
- Remove WordPress generator version
- Remove WLW Manifest link
- Remove RSD link (EditURI link)
- Remove Shortlink
- Remove Prev/Next links
- Remove hardcoded styles for recent comments
- Remove Emoji styles and scripts
Feed Clean Up
Clean up your head from the feed links and redirect them to the home page.
HTTP Response Clean Up
- Remove Shortlink from HTTP headers
- Remove X-Pingback from HTTP headers
- Remove X-Powered-By from HTTP headers
WP JSON API Clean Up
- Remove WP API links and scripts
- Remove WP API link from HTTP headers
- Totally disable WP API feature
Comments Clean Up
- Remove website field
- Remove notice text before comment form
- Remove URL from comment author’s name
- Disable auto linking
Archives and Attachments Redirect
You can redirect unused archives to the homepage to avoid these pages indexing and potential content duplication. Also this plugin allows creating redirect from an attachment page to the parent post page to avoid indexing attachment pages.
CodeCanyon new WordPress items