Add a responsive mobile sidebar with navigation into any WordPress theme. Settings are stored separately for each active theme. Dynamic CSS is used and is also enqueued along other scripts to prevent plugin conflicts. Developers can use the available hooks for theme integration.
- FontAwesome – Option to change nested icons.
- Nice Scroll
- Custom CSS – Dynamic CSS, stored separately for each theme
- Color Options – Customize the background, buttons, top bar and more.
- Display a User Bar – current user’s avatar and screen name
- Theme’s search bar – (more options available soon)
- Fixed Elements – Support to push fixed elements with the sidebar
- Menu Title/Upload Image on top mobile bar
- Menu for Logged in Users and Logged Out Users
- Widgetized – Support to add WordPress Widgets into the sidebar
- RTL Support – Force a sidebar/topbar to any side, or use default (Auto) which will automatically switch depending on the ‘Locale’. If the language is Hebrew (he_IL) then you will get Right To Left.
- Auto Updates, notifications via your Dashboard
- Disable top bar and choose a custom toggle element from your own theme to toggle the sidebar.
- Load content into the sidebar using action hooks
- Add theme data and settings using filter hooks
More features on the way!
- Improved: Default styles
- Minor fixes and improvements
- Updated documentation with developer section
- Fixed: Scrolling issue that caused the sidebar to close when dragging outside scroll rail
- Developer feature: Option to open a second sidebar, use hooks or load custom content
- Developer feature: Action hooks for second sidebar