Contact Form 7 Storage plugin stores copies of all Contact Form 7 submissions (including attachments) in your WordPress dashboard. All form entries and leads will be stored safely even if your e-mail goes down or e-mail messages go missing or get deleted.
This plugin is developed and maintained by Kaspars Dambis who is a WordPress core contributor and professional WordPress consultant since 2007.
All form submissions are stored in the WordPress backend in addition to being sent via e-mail. E-mail delivery is never 100% reliable and having a backup of all contact entries will ensure you never miss a lead or inquiry.
Each entry also stores the following details about the submission:
- Time and date of the entry
- E-mail of the contact form recipient
- Subject line of the e-mail that was sent to the contact form recipient
- All attachments uploaded to the contact form
- Page URL of where the contact form was submitted (referer).
- Browser and device information of the submission.
- Link to the setup page of the contact form that was used for submission.
- Select “Plugins > Add New” from the main menu in your WordPress dashboard.
- Select the “Upload” tab at the top of the page.
- Select the cf7-storage.zip file for the upload and click “Upload”.
- Be sure to activate the plugin once it has been uploaded.
This plugin adds a new section called “Entries” under the “Contact” menu in the WordPress dashboard which lists all of the contact form submissions in a reverse chronological order.
Dropdown selectors at the top of the list provide filtering and sorting of the contact form entries by the contact form used for submission and the date of submission.
Free form text search is also available for finding a specific entry.
- Requires at least: WordPress 3.2
- Tested up to: WordPress 3.9.1
- List of all form submissions.
- Detailed view of each submission.
- Add support for localization.
- Add Latvian translation.
- Simplify the readme file.
- Initial release.