With the Swift Security plugin you can make your WordPress website more secure with a single click. A great advantage of the plugin is that you don’t need any special technical knowledge.
Swift Security – System Requirements
- Apache Web Server
- PHP 5.x
- WordPress 3.5+
Swift Security – Features
- Hide the fact that you are using WordPress by changing the default name of the directories and files without modification of your original structure. (for example: wp-admin, wp-content, etc.) The magic happens on the fly.
- You can rename any file without physically modification.
- Change any string in the source code. It’s useful when a plugin uses detailed CSS class names, whereof the robots can determine that you are using WordPress.
- Pre-configured firewall with security levels to filter the malicious attacks against your WordPress site.
- Ability to block IP addresses.
- Security logs.
- Code Scanner to find the vulnerabilities in your plugins, and on your system. This feature comes with a scheduled option.