WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart is a WooCommerce extension Plugin which will recover the abandoned carts thus improving the sales. Cart Abandonment happens due to a variety of reasons and sending mail (with follow up mails) can be the best way to Recover Abandoned Carts which is exactly what this Plugin does. Recover Abandoned Cart has Mail templates which are triggered using Crons. You can insert the Cart link in the email. Cron is used to check each email template whether its duration after abandoned cart is passed so that the mail can be sent. You can set up any number of email templates for sending follow up mails. Advantage in having multiple email templates at specified time durations is that you can send a first mail without coupon. If the Buyer doesn’t respond then you can send the follow up mail with coupon code. This will tempt the Buyer to make the purchase. The Buyer purchase is tracked using cookies. Recover Abandoned Cart works for Members.
- Recover Abandoned Carts with Mail
- Improve the Sales with Recover Abandoned Cart Plugin
- Recover Abandoned Cart works for Members
- User Click on mail is recorded for you to analyze which mail templates work
- Abandoned Cart and Cron Job time can be set
- User Purchase using Cart link from mail is recorded
- Multiple mail templates for follow up
- Translation Ready
- and more
For support, feature request or any help, please register and open a support ticket on our site or comment here. We will gladly provide support.
Version 1.0 on 9 May 2014 - Initial Release