WordPress Simple Registration Form is really a simplest user sign-up plugin. Admin can drag unlimited registration fields with validation control. Once registration is completed, an email is sent to new member with login detail. Email templates can be modified for registration, password change etc. Following shortcode will do the trick:
<span style="font-weight: 400;">[nm-wp-registration]</span>
Login form can also be rendered using following shortcode:
<span style="font-weight: 400;">[nm-wp-login]</span>
User can edit profile fields without accessing WP Dashboard. It renders a nice user area where all fields are rendered with password change option.
Admin can also enable Auto Login option. It means that user is logged in right after registration process is completed and redirected to page set by admin.
Login with Facebook
Users can signup/login with their Facebook account. It’s just a matter of one click and one FB API key for admin to put FB button on registration form.
All members directory can be created with a simple shortcode on a page. Two layout Grid and List can be selected user to view members. There are many controls available to customize Directory page like:
- Role and Profile fields filtering.
- Show/hide member role
- Show/hide Avartar
- Enable/disable public view to directory page.
Page Restriction by Role
You really don’t need to use another plugin for page restriction. This plugin also handle page restriction by Role. Admin can control each page to be viewed only by specified roles and other users will see customizable message instead of page contents.
Role Based Registration
This feature allow admin to pre-define a role for newly registered member. Just use following shortcode for this:
<span style="font-weight: 400;">[nm-wp-registration role="author"]</span>
Admin can set redirection on following events:
- After Login
- After Registration
Admin can also control user activation manually. User cannot signed in until admin approve it manually from settings. It’s not a mandatory part of this plugin it can be disabled anytime.
Registration generated with this plugin fully responsive. We use Simple Grid CSS to render fields. To keep it easy for admin to design layout we have listed 1 to 12 columns as width option.
Email contents can be customized for new registration and password change.
How to use?
- Install plugin from zip file and activate it
- Once plugin is activated you can access options from ‘Admin -> WP Registration’
- Create a new page and paste following shortcode (Recommended to use full width page template)
- Render Registration Form: [nm-wp-registration]
- Render Login Form: [nm-wp-login]
- Render member directory: [nm-wp-member-listing]
Login user: demo Password: demo URL: Click Here
- Set form labels, color and even with CSS editor you can add your own styles.
- 11 types of input fields can be use for registration form
- Auto Login – disable/enable
- Email Templates
- Page redirects on signup/login
- Page restriction by Role
- Role based registration
- Facebook Login
- User activation manually – disable/enable