The DP Smart Content Gallery lets you display posts / pages and social network content in a grid layout
- Display a gallery of content from different sources
- WP posts, categories, tags and pages
- Custom Links
- Twitter Hashtag
- Facebook Pages
- Google+ Profiles
- Instagram Hashtag
- Flickr Hashtag
- Youtube Search
- Allows to sell ads – You can add an advertise space to let users contact you through a form with the URL that they want to display. This feature has the option to see a preview of the ad, which uses the URL’s Open Graph meta tags.
- Display the Gallery as a widget.
- Multi-site Support.
- WPML Support.
- Cross Browser Support.
To use a Twitter account or hashtag you need the API Credentials.
Instructions to get the Credentials
- Add a new Twitter application
- Fill in Name, Description, Website, and Callback URL (don’t leave any blank) with anything you want
- Agree to rules, fill out captcha, and submit your application
- Click the button “Create my access token” and then go to the OAuth tab.
- Copy the Consumer key, Consumer secret, Access token and Access token secret into the fields of the plugin admin panel.
- Click the Save Settings button
For Instagram accounts and hashtags you need to create an App and get the client ID.
Instructions to get the client ID
- Register an app at http://instagram.com/developer/
- You will find the client ID in http://instagram.com/developer/clients/manage/