WPRM or WP RESTful APIs Manager plugin is multi-purpose and can be generally used. It enables you to create, manage RESTful APIs data starting from establishing a connection to creating templates and positioning the results.
- You can integrate most common APIs without researching for any custom integration.
- Creating a connection with any restful API just copy the link and set the parameters.
- Add dynamic data to your request such as post title, content, post meta and more.
- Customize where to show the request output including using a shortcode.
- Handling repeatable results and templating all types of results.
- Ability to save request results in WordPress database tables.
- Check request results with dummy data using initial request engine.
Quick launch and tutorials
- Quick Launch Guide with Example: currency exchange widget.
- A Little Bigger Example: relevant related posts from Google.
Have an idea to improve the plugin’s capabilities? please, leave it in the comments section.
CodeCanyon new WordPress items