When I try to correct the mistake in the PHP plugin file, WordPress no longer recognizes the file as a plugin.
The Plugin Name and such in the file lays out with a lot of spacing like so:
Plugin Name: Category as Subdomain
Description: A Working WordPress Plugin which show categories as subdomain and categories can be Excluded.
Author URI: http://thesetemplates.info/
* THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,
* INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
* PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM,
* DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR
* IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.