Installation issue and Plugin Name glitch

Home Forums CATEGORY SUBDOMAIN PRO Installation issue and Plugin Name glitch

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      eli

Hello,

I am getting the following error when I try to activate the plugin:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /…/wp-content/plugins/codecanyon-6567807-category-subdomain-pro/subdomains.php on line 5

Also, the Plugin Name at that line glitches out and as result displays funky in the Plugins section of WordPress:

http://oi58.tinypic.com/34nmzva.jpg

• #5357 Reply
      eli

When I try to correct the mistake in the PHP plugin file, WordPress no longer recognizes the file as a plugin.

The Plugin Name and such in the file lays out with a lot of spacing like so:

php

/*

Plugin Name: Category as Subdomain

Description: A Working WordPress Plugin which show categories as subdomain and categories can be Excluded.

Version: 1.1

Author: alisaleem252

Author URI: http://thesetemplates.info/

* THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,
      * INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
      * PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM,
      * DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR
      * IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.

*/

• #5560 Reply
        Lavigne

And I was just wornndieg about that too!

• #5584 Reply
        Vusal

?( 2012.03.8 09:23 ) : Magnificent items from you, man. I’ve keep in mind your stuff previous to and you are just too wouefrdnl. I really like what you have got here, really like what you’re saying and the way in which in which you are saying it. You are making it entertaining and you still take care of to stay it smart. I can’t wait to learn much more from you. This is really a great website.

• #7507 Reply
        Roby
      • #10284 Reply
        Hester
    • #5548 Reply
      Rajendra

?( 2012.02.21 01:38 ) : Als Grfcnder, Selbste4ndiger, Freiberufler und Unternehmer kf6nnen Sie bei Versicherungs-Beitre4gen richtig Geld srpaen. Existenzgrfcnder kf6nnen bei vielen Gesellschaften bis zu 50% Rabatt im ersten Firmenjahr erhalten nachfragen lohnt sich also. Als Patient mit einer Privaten Krankenversicherung lassen sich bspw. locker bis zu mehrer hundert Euro im Monat einsparen und Sie verbessern auch noch Ihren Status in der Arztpraxis oder im Krankenhaus, da Sie nicht weiter dem Leistungskatalog der gesetzlichen Krankenversicherung unterliegen. Aber auch bei Berufsunfe4higkeit, Unfall oder der Absicherung Ihrer Rente (Rfcrup) lohnt sich immer ein Versicherungsvergleich mehrerer Gesellschaften. Auch sollten Sie die Kosten der Absicherung Ihres Unternehmens durch Betriebshaftpflicht-, Glas-, Rechtsschutz-, KFZ- und Inhalte-Versicherung im Griff haben. Vergleichen Sie daher kostenlos und testen Sie, wie hoch Ihr Einsparungspotential bei gleichen oder besseren Leistungen ist! Mehr als 30 Gesellschaften mit fcber 2.500 Tarifvarianten werden in den kostenlosen Vergleichen von den Partnern von jetzt-praemien-senken.de einbezogen.

• #5581 Reply
      Kalpana

?( 2012.02.15 10:53 ) : Thank you a lot for giving eeoyrvne remarkably special chance to read critical reviews from this web site. It’s usually so pleasant and also stuffed with a good time for me personally and my office colleagues to search your blog no less than three times weekly to read through the new guidance you will have. And of course, I am just at all times fascinated with all the superb solutions you give. Selected two ideas on this page are undoubtedly the most beneficial I’ve ever had.Krosterantori

• #7508 Reply
      Jory
Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Installation issue and Plugin Name glitch
Your information: