BNE Flyouts is a WordPress plugin that adds off-canvas hidden sidebars with any custom content that will push in on every page of your site from a trigger or action. Any content you put in the Flyout will not display until the user triggers a floating button, floating image or linked from any element from your page content. You can utilize this plugin in so many ways: show visitors contact forms, social links, testimonials, images, your social feeds, offer an subscription, display banners and so much more!
- Unlimited Number of Flyouts!
- Each Flyout background and font color can be styled individually.
- Add any type of content, HTML, text, images, and most shortcodes.
- Hide Flyout trigger buttons/images based on screen size.
- Trigger a Flyout from any page link, image, button, or menu item.
- Default Triggers are either Buttons or Images and float on the left / right edge of the browser window.
- Automatic Updates from the WordPress Dashboard.
- Flyout settings are styled and configured individually.
- Each Flyout’s width, location, background, and font colors are controlled when creating each Flyout.
- WordPress Version: 3.8+
- Browser Support: IE 9+, Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox. (Will work in IE8; however, button labels will not rotate against the edge of the browser window as it uses CSS3 Transforms.
CodeCanyon new WordPress items
WP Off Canvas Panels is a beatifull way of adding extra content to your website that does not need to be visible right away! Think about adding a contact form in the left panel and when you click the contact button the panel expands with a smooth animation! Or add a google maps widgets in a panel and show it when the mouse is close to the panel, the possibilities are endless!
See the Live Preview for more examples!
- Top, right, bottom and left panels
- All settings can be changed per panel!
- Mulitple panels at the same time possible
- Show pannels with a button, a custom link or when you are near with the mouse
- Set the size per panel, can be in pixels or in percentages
- Choose a different style per panel
- Use a preset style or create one using the easy to use style editor
- Set an animation per panel
- Choose from multiple smooth css3 animations
- Fallback to a simple sliding animation for older browsers
- Works on all devices, in all browsers and on all resolutions
- Add an overlay to your website when a panel expands
- Easily add content to the panels using the widget system from wordpress
- You can add any widget in the panels!
The plugin comes with a default style and multiple style presets but you also have the possibility to create your own style using the easy to use style editor!
- Add new styles, edit existing styles or copy and change styles
- Change all style properties and take a look at the results in the live preview
- Change margins, paddings, colors, backgrounds, shadows and much more!
- Add unlimited styles
- Import and export styles
- Easy to use!
WP Off Canvas Panels works in all browsers, on every device and on every resolution! The animations are done using css3, older browsers that don’t support css3 transitions will show a fallback sliding animation.
Please note, it is possible that animations that animate the complete website have different results on different themes.
The plugin is tested in wordpress 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8 and 3.9 this does not mean that the plugin does not work with older versions it is just not tested with them.
No matter what version of wordpress you use, support is included with the file! if you run into a bug or having troubles with the plugin just send me an email through my profile.
Like to see how you install the plugin, the settings, the styletool or just like to watch a video? Then click on the video below!
If you like WP Off Canvas Panels and you want to use it in a theme you are going to sell on ThemeForest then please purchase 1 extended license per theme
For questions please contact me through my profile.
CodeCanyon new WordPress items
List Price: $ 29.99
Price: $ 1.11
Ruby on Rails Tutorial : Learn Web Development with Rails by Michael Hartl...
Ruby on Rails Tutorial : Learn Web Development With Rails, Paperback by Hartl...