Cross Church Theme
Prasenting “Cross Church Theme PSD template”. With the complete package you have a wide range of possibilities to design almost any kind of personal and professional web layouts.
The layout is design in Photoshop cs6 and with a highly professional process to make it easy to use and redesign. With the help of smart object and vector objects you can easily change the design according to your requirement. And also with the help of placeholder you can easily identify the image container and can change your own image version. Colorized layer indicator helps you to identify the sections and the elements, so that you can easily change any design and elements according to your requirement.
For help and support feel free to contact us at any time.
- 1 exclusive powerful home page PSD layouts
- Well maintained colorized layers.
- 1170px bootstrap grid layout
- vector icon and objects used.
- Graphics are included in the package
- Free font, icon and graphics used
- Software: Adobe Photoshop cs6.
- Smart objects used
- 1 Homepage layouts
- 1 About Page
- 1 Blog Page
- 1 Blog details Page
- 1 Our Shop Page
- 1 Shop details Page
- 1 Event Page
- 1 Event details Page
- 1 Gallery Page
- 1 Sermons Page
- 1 Contact Page
All the images are display only, not included in the main download package. But I must want to give credit to the authors for their wonderful images.
Note: All the images are display only, not included in the main download package.
Other than that, we take pride in our work and provide full support to all our works.
ThemeForest new PSD Templates items
- Early WP 3.9 support
- HTML5 + CSS3 + jQuery
- Fully responsive + retina display
- Mobile first approach (to optimize bandwidth for smaller screens)
- No images in the CSS – used font icons for HiDPI support
- AJAX based search, blog, comments and custom “Like” system (with proper fallback for SEO purposes)
- Highly optimized code makes the theme .zip file just under 350 KB
- Step by step documentation + video guides
- Responsive theme options panel (unbranded)
- Can manage header logo, site favicon, base color, background color, 600+ Google Fonts, toggle retina support, thumbnail crop alignment, menu options (uppercase and extra width for sub-menus)
- Ability to add Custom CSS style for further customization
- Set social icons in header or footer area
- Toggle share widget in post meta
- Toggle AJAX based components: search, blog, comments, like system
- Ability to backup and restore the theme options
- Updates automatically from latest ThemeForest (with username and API key)
- Custom post for projects with corresponding shortcode to display a filterable gallery
- Shortcode Generator in the TinyMCE editor: alert, box, button, call-to-action, feature, highlight, social link, accordion, latest projects, latest news, pricing table, slideshow, tabs, audio player, lightbox, map+video responsive containers, divider, grid
- Custom Widgets for Flickr and Dribbble
- Custom 503 Maintenance Page to use until you get things started
- Integration with Contact Forms 7, Simple Page Sidebars, WooCommerce, WPML
- Localization support (en_US.po) and RTL ready (also tested with WPML)
- Sample .xml file included to get the same page+post data as in the demo preview
- Features and Team Members are custom HTML+CSS parts (not available via shortcodes, but you can import the sample data and modify it easily)
- Well documented with a quick video guide to get you started
- Fast support supplied for theme issues (usually the same day excepting weekends and holidays – I’ll respond to your message, that’s a guarantee)
Mar 2014 - Version 1.0 + First Release
ThemeForest new Creative items
The book is an easy to follow hands-on guide on how to setup your environment, develop and publish hybrid apps on Android, BlackBerry, Firefox OS, iOS and Windows Phone.
What you should expect from this book:
> A step by step training guide focused on critical path activities. This is not a reference book
> Straight to the point content. I am not including any history on mobile ecosystem or any debate (e.g. native versus hybrid)
> Approach that works. The Local &