RICHIE Email HTML Template
Our email template is created for your ecommerce email campaigns. You can promote your portal, shop, services, news or whatever you like.
– Responsive layout
– 30+ flexible modules to combine
– Two color options (silver and gold)
– Major email clients support
– StampReady compatible
– MailChimp compatible
– Campaign Monitor compatible
– Clean and well-commented plain HTML
– PSD file included, properly named and editable layers
– 30 social icons and 36 richie template icons included
– Apple Mail
– AOL Mail
– Lotus Notes 8+
– Mozilla Thunderbird
– Opera Mail
– Microsoft Outlook
– Yahoo! Mail
– Windows Phone
You can try editing the template using StampReady Builder. Please go to Richie Landing Page to select the template you would like to try editing. Please note that these are just demo links, you need to have a StampReady account to import the template and work with it if you buy it.
Some Photoshop skills required:
If you would like to use other than gold or silver colors for some elements, you need to make edits in Adobe Photoshop to change their color. The instructions are included in the documentation.
Background image support:
– Microsoft Outlook doesn’t support background images
– Gmail doesn’t stretch background images, so use large background image to solve this issue (width and height should be not less than 600px)
Web fonts support
Gmail, Yahoo, AOL and Outlook ignore Google Fonts and display default fonts (e.g. Arial, sans-serif).
Not all email clients allow responsiveness as they do not support media queries in CSS. You can check these email clients below:
Campaign Monitor support:
Campaign Monitor Builder has limited editing options for custom imported templates. You can edit all texts and their style (color, size), images, buttons links, and text links. You can’t edit background colors and background images (before you import the template you need to edit corresponding css styles).
Photos used in newsletter templates previews are not included, they are for display purposes only.