What is Awesome Map WP ?
Awesome Map is a WordPress Plugin that you can use to display a fully customizable markers map on your website. You can embed it everywhere, in an article, in yours pages or in your sidebars thanks to a really simple shortcode !
Try it !
- Try the Drag & Drop Admin Page in WordPress by clicking here !
- Check the live demo website by clicking here !
- Admin Page with Drag & Drop Support.
- Pin Creator : Dramatically easy to use tool to customize your makers / pins by setting a color, an icon, a marker style…
- 369 customizable icons from the great Font-Awesome library.
- Choose a color from the color picker included with the Pin Creator.
- 7 Google Map Themes.
- 4 Map Views (“Default Roadmap”, “Satellite”, “Hybrid” or “Terrain” view).
- Custom Infobox with streetview integration, WordPress WYSIWYG Editor, drag & drop automation…
- Marker Clusterer : Enable / Disable the Marker Clusterer feature in the Awesome Map Admin. Marker Clusterer shows a clickable icon when there are a lot of markers in one location.
- Show / Hide the search bar on the map from the admin page.
If you want to use this WordPress Plugin in a commercial project, please purchase one extended license per project. For example, you can integrate Awesome Map in a ThemeForest theme that you sell by purchasing an extended license.
This plugin also exists as a PHP Plugin : here !
- jQuery – http://www.jquery.com/
- Google Maps API – https://developers.google.com/maps/
- Font-Awesome : http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/
- Bootstrap (for the demo & admin pages) : http://getbootstrap.com/
- Bootstrap Select :http://silviomoreto.github.io/bootstrap-select/
- TinyMCE – http://www.tinymce.com/
- JSColor – http://jscolor.com/