Notify Visitors About Your Recent Sales WooCommerce Sales Notify, This Plugin actually add a little Animated Notifier on the Bottom Left for the visitors about the Recent Sales, which also contains details in features, You may also Embed this Notifier to any other website, suppose you have Blog on other website you may also use […]
Download WooCommerce Sales Notify Pro from Webostock Marketplace.
Notify Me! Product Notification for WooCommerce is a plugin allow you can send a email notify to your customers and subscribers when a outstock product is available
18/01/2016: (version 1.0) - Version 1.0 Initial Release
CodeCanyon new WordPress items
Notify customers when their product are updated (similar to Codecanyon)
This plugin requires:
Setup Woocommerce Notify Updated Product
If you have not done so already, install and activate the plugin. See Installation section.
In Woocommerce->Notify Updated Product section you can enable/disable the functionality also the default subject and content in the emails.
From the products edit page you can configure it ( in tab ‘Notify updated Product’ )
- If you select ‘Send notifications’, the emails will be sent when product is updated (the system doesn’t remember this option selected to avoid sending too many emails.
- You can customize the subject and the email content.
Once the plugin is installed, enabled and configured, it begins to run.
When you update a product and you need to notify the customers about this update, if you select this option, then the customers will receive an email.
CodeCanyon new WordPress items
Info about Notify
- Notify comes as a package with 6 Notification mails, you can easily drag&drop or hide the ones you don’t like and export this file.
- In the Themebuilder in the left menu you’ll see 6 tabs numbered from 1/6. Choose your Notification Email and style it with this tab.
- Use the top button “Change background images” to change your background images.
- Gmail don’t support CSS for background images so the bg image can’t stretch in their system. To fix this: upload a large background image (ex. 1800px width)
- Outlook doesn’t support background images, in their system you’ll see a solid background color or your choice.
You’ll get a link to the Theme Builder, the Theme Builder is not included in the main package.
- We are people who love to improve their work, please give us some feedback if you have a great idea to improve this theme with an update (ie. a certain element you miss), it’ll be great to hear from you!
July 5, 2014: - Theme release
- Choose from 6 Notification Emails
- A link to our ThemeBuilder
- Export to desktop
- Change background image / patterns
- Drag & Drop modules
- Duplicate or hide modules
- Unlimited Structures and Colours
- Full Width Design
- Clean Commented Code
- PSD Photoshop File included
Email Services Compatability
- Icontact & Campaign Monitor
- Tested with Litmus
- Mobile responsive
- And many more!
- Gmail (background images doesn’t stretch as Gmail ignore CSS in background images ) to fix this: upload a large bg image (1800px width)
- Yahoo Mail
- Apple Mail
- Microsoft Outlook (don’t support background images )
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- iPhone, iPod & iPad
- Opera Mail
ThemeForest new Marketing items