WPRM or WP RESTful APIs Manager plugin is multi-purpose and can be generally used. It enables you to create, manage RESTful APIs data starting from establishing a connection to creating templates and positioning the results.
- You can integrate most common APIs without researching for any custom integration.
- Creating a connection with any restful API just copy the link and set the parameters.
- Add dynamic data to your request such as post title, content, post meta and more.
- Customize where to show the request output including using a shortcode.
- Handling repeatable results and templating all types of results.
- Ability to save request results in WordPress database tables.
- Check request results with dummy data using initial request engine.
Quick launch and tutorials
Have an idea to improve the plugin’s capabilities? please, leave it in the comments section.
CodeCanyon new WordPress items
- ISBN13: 9780596519209
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! BUY WITH CONFIDENCE, Over one million books sold! 98% Positive feedback. Compare our books, prices and service to the competition. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Restful .Net is the first book that teaches Windows developers to build Restful web services using the latest Microsoft tools. Written by Windows Communication Foundation (Wfc) expert Jon Flanders, this hands-on tutorial demonstrates how you can use Wcf and other components of the .Net 3.5 Framework to build, deploy and use Rest-based web services in a variety of application scenarios. Restful architecture offers a simpler approach to building web services than Soap, Soa, and the cumbersome Ws-
List Price: $ 39.99
Price: $ 19.98
“Every developer working with the Web needs to read this book.” — David Heinemeier Hansson, creator of the Rails framework
“RESTful Web Services finally provides a practical roadmap for constructing services that embrace the Web, instead of trying to route around it.” — Adam Trachtenberg, PHP author and EBay Web Services Evangelist
You’ve built web sites that can be used by humans. But can you also build web sites that are usable by machines? That’s where the future lies, and t
List Price: $ 39.99
Price: $ 139.82
Master Oracle Fusion Middleware Successfully design rich enterprise web applications using the detailed information in this Oracle Press volume. Oracle Fusion Developer Guide goes beyond the predominant drag-and-drop methods in Oracle JDeveloper 11g and provides a wealth of examples that address common development scenarios when using Oracle Fusion Middleware. Work with Oracle JDeveloper 11g, define navigation rules, accept and validate user input, build page layouts and skins, and incorporate d
List Price: $ 59.99
Price: $ 19.78
Ruby on Rails Tutorial: Learn Web Development with Rails (3rd Edition) (Addison-
Ruby on Rails Tutorial: Learn Web Development with Rails (4th Edition)
Related Web Development Tutorial Products