SUMO Subscriptions is a Complete WooCommerce Subscription System. It is the most comprehensive WooCommerce Subscriptions Plugin using which you can Create and Sell Subscriptions Products from your existing WooCommerce Shop.
How to Install SUMO Subscriptions?
1. Download the latest version file (sumosubscriptions.zip) of SUMO Subscriptions from Codecanyon.
2. Unzip sumosubscriptions.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. sumosubscriptions.zip.
3. Install the latest version of SUMO Subscriptions i.e. sumosubscriptions.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
4. Activate the Plugin.
How to Upgrade to a newer version of SUMO Subscriptions?
If you are using an older version and want to upgrade to the latest version of SUMO Subscriptions then please do the following steps.
1. Deactivate and Delete the existing version of SUMO Subscriptions in your site.
2. Download the latest version file (sumosubscriptions.zip) of SUMO Subscriptions from Codecanyon.
3. Unzip sumosubscriptions.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. sumosubscriptions.zip.
4. Install the latest version of SUMO Subscriptions i.e. sumosubscriptions.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
5. Activate the Plugin.
Please note you will not lose any settings values, data etc by following the above steps.
Please check the documentation as we have lots of information there. The documentation file can be found inside the documentation folder which you will find when you unzip the downloaded zip file.
For support, feature request or any help, please register and open a support ticket on our site.
Version 1.1 on 15 June 2016 - New: Compatible with SUMO Memberships Version 1.0 on 07 June 2016 - Initial Release
CodeCanyon new WordPress items
Subscription Column for WooCommerce adds a custom column to your WooCommerce admin area order list, so you can view critical subscription information alongside individual orders.
Currently, the plugin provides a link to view or edit the subscription, the billing schedule, and the date of the next payment.
It’s designed to be used with Prospress’ WooCommerce Subscriptions. Other subscriptions plugins are not currently supported. If WooCommerce Subscriptions is not installed, the plugin won’t add additional columns.
There are no options, making it easy to install and use.
CodeCanyon new WordPress items
Subscriptio is a WooCommerce extension that allows you to sell subscriptions. Subscriptio adds recurring payments capability to WooCommerce so you can sell products like magazine subscriptions, online memberships, e-learning packages and any other tangible or intangible products.
Both simple and variable products can be configured as subscriptions and allow you to set payment cycle, free trial length, subscription length and a setup fee. When a customer purchases a subscription, a subscription flow is started, which consists of the following actions in a chronological order:
- Order placed
- Payment received (skipped in case of trial with no setup fee)
- Subscription activated (or enters an optional trial period)
- Renewal order generated
- Payment reminders sent
- Attempt to process automatic payment (if payment gateway supports Subscriptio)
- Subscription marked as overdue (grace period; optional)
- Overdue payment reminders sent (optional)
- Subscription suspended (optional)
- Cancellation warnings sent (optional)
- Subscription cancelled if no payment is received
- Subscription expired (if not cancelled by the time maximum subscription length is reached)
Both shop managers and customers can pause and resume subscriptions as well as cancel them. However, it is possible to disable this possibility for customers. There are more configuration options like when reminders should be sent, length of the suspension period etc. Plus there are many hooks and filters for developers to use.
This plugin integrates with WooCommerce Membership (also developed by RightPress) to offer online memberships with recurring payments.
- Allows to sell subscriptions with WooCommerce
- All subscription related actions are handled automatically
- Both simple and variable products can be turned into subscriptions
- Set any billing cycle length and max subscription length
- Allows to charge a one-off signup fee in addition to recurring total
- Allows to configure subscription trial period of any length
- Subscriptions can be paused, resumed and cancelled manually
- Multiple settings fields to make this plugin work as you want it to work
- Subscriptions are purchased as regular WooCommerce products
- Possible to purchase subscription and non-subscription products during single checkout
- Possible to purchase multiple subscriptions and any quantity of each subscription
- Subscription list and subscription management tools for customers
- Related subscriptions displayed for each order that contains subscriptions
- Related orders displayed for each subscription
- Super easy to use yet powerful admin subscription management area
- All subscription transactions logged and displayed
- Sell any tangible or intangible products
- Sell online memberships with recurring changes (requires additional extension)
- Lots of hooks and filters for developers
- WordPress 3.5+
- WooCommerce 2.0+
- WooCommerce Membership extension if online memberships with recurring payments are going to be sold
- Payment gateway with support for Subscriptio if automatic payments are desired
CodeCanyon new WordPress items
Paid Content Packages WordPress Plugin allows you to bundle different pages, posts, categories, post types, taxonomies and post tags in multiple packages and sell them via PayPal subscriptions with multiple billing cycles.
This pluign comes with in-build Discount Coupons management, Affiliate Program and Various Reports to boost your sales.
Is your website content for sale? Do you want to bundle multiple pages, categories, post types, taxonomies or even tags in different packages and sell membership subscriptions? Do you want to promote your content with affiliate program and offer discount coupons?
If Yes, this is the plugin for you, which includes, paid content packages, discount coupons, in-build affiliate program and various reports to run and manage your paid content membership site easily.
Here’s a list of all features that comes with this plugin:
Multiple Content Packages
With this plugin you can create different paid content packages and include certain pages, categories, post types, taxonomies or even post tags in the packages and sell the bundle as a PayPal subscription membership plan. Your clients can subscribe to multiple membership plans and get access to all the content you have listed under these packages.
Various Billing Cycles
You can choose to sell your paid content package subscription with various billing cycles, such as One Time Payment for lifetime membership, Daily, Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly, Quarterly, Half-Yearly, and Yearly billing. You can choose if the subscription stays active till your clients cancel it from PayPal website or they subscribe again after the billing cycle is over.
Trial Period for Packages
You can also choose to enable or disable a FREE or PAID trial period for each package. Once the trial is over users can continue with the paid subscription by paying for the paid package subscription. System will run a check on daily basis via WordPress Cron Job and revoke access for users when their subscription or trial period is over.
Restrict trial sign-ups per IP address
You can choose to disable or enable multiple trial sign-ups based on IP address. If disabled, user will not be able to sign-up for trial account from same IP address.
In-built Discount Coupons Management
This plugin comes with a built-in discount coupon system which allows you to enable discount coupons for each package for a certain time and promote your content.
In-built Affiliate Program
This plugin comes with an in-built affiliate program which you can enable with a simple shortcode on any page for your website. Your website visitors or paid members can join the affiliate program and use their affiliate link (generated via shortcode) to send traffic to your website and keep track of their performance and commissions earned from the front-end. You can choose if your affiliates get commissions once per sale or every month till the client subscription is active. You can set a schedule for commissions payout and pay your affiliates via PayPal or Wire Transfer (TransferWise.com)
Easy Woocommerce Integration
Simply enable Woocommerce support under plugin settings and select the paid content package while creating and editing a product. This plugin takes care of everything else and you do not have to configure anything at all other than just selecting the Package while creating or editing a product. Once the order is complete, Users will have full access to paid content for the purchased package.
Click here to learn more about this feature.
Custom Email Reminders
This plugin sends email reminders to users two days before and two days after a user subscripiton is scheduled to expire. You can customize and personalize the email subject and email message with available variables.
Various Reports to keep track
With this plugin you can keep a track of your sales, referrals and payouts by various reports, such as, Sales by month/year, Sales by packages, Sales by Users, Sales by Country, Referrals and Referring Traffic reports.
Backend Subscription Management
You can easily add or remove user’s subscription for a package from plugin settings page. This can be helpful when you promote your content by offering a free subscription or in case of refunds, you want to remove access to the content for certain users.
Quick and Easy Setup
You can configure all required pages with various shortcodes and a sample package by just one click and then modify the content for each page as per your business model requirements.
Restricted Content Messages
You can choose to display a custom message via WYSIWYG editor to users who have not paid for the subscription package and tries to browse paid content.
Paid Content Preview
You can choose a number of characters of the paid content to be displayed before the restricted message is displayed instead of the paid content.
Custom email messages
You can customize email headers such as from name, from email address and email messages with various variables to include user’s display name and package name with link they have purchased.
Various Shortcodes for ease of use
Most of this plugin’s functionality is based on shortcodes which you can use on any page or post to generate subscription links, process payments, process orders, affiliate dashboard for signup and reports etc. You can even choose to display or hide content based on user’s membership status or affiliate signup status.
Various Widgets based on user membership status
This plugin comes with various widgets such as:
Members Only Content: This widget is only displayed to paid members of your website.
Non Members Only Content: This widget is only displayed to logged in users who have not subscribed to any package yet.
Affiliate Only Content: This widget is only displayed to logged in users who have signed up for the affiliate program.
Non Affiliate Only Content: This widget is only displayed to logged in users who have NOT signed up for the affiliate program.
Localisation and Translation Ready
You can easily translate this plugin in your own language. Localisation includes all text in back end, front end and messages.
This plugin comes with our unique Setup Assistant which will help you with step by step instructions to set up this plugin on your website and provide links to documentation page for further reading.
CodeCanyon new WordPress items