SuperEmbed.js detects YouTube, Vimeo, Vine, VideoPress, DailyMotion, and more embedded videos on webpages and makes them responsive. Essentially, this means they strech to fill their container while still maintaining the original aspect ratio.Works without external libraries like JQueryWorks automatically with YouTube, Vimeo, Kickstarter, CollegeHumor, Hulu, Flickr, Vine, VideoPress, DailyMotion, Twitch.tv, and Vid.me embedded videosResponsive videos […]
Download SuperEmbed.js : Fluid width for Embedded Videos from Webostock Marketplace.
About this plugin
Thinking for a plugin which enable you to enclose your image collection or showcase your images in a very clean way to demonstrate it with a great effect. This plugin is very useful at various places like, if you want to showcase your any portfolio, any type of cool photography etc. with a your own WordPress site, want to show a different type of awesome slider with cool effect with different overlay on different page like for contact us , about us and many more, this all can be achieved with a great plugin which we have developed.
This plugin can also helpful in other way, like if you want to show your category post in slider form, or to play any songs simultaneously with your slider to add some extra features in your site with great music in background, or if you want to create a coming soon template (which will will be show to user on visiting your site) with the awesome slider we have created, or if you want to create a attractive image gallery for your site, these all can also be achieved with this awesome plugin.
We have developed this plugin with easy admin panel so that user who don’t have a knowledge of coding or WordPress can easily setup a slider to present their images to the users. The RFWBS is developed which is enclosed with all the above feature which we have discussed, having a many more features to make your WordPress site beyond your thinking and imagination.You can browse the features below.
Can use a different Variations for slider:
- Coming soon Template
- Front-end Gallery
- Category Post Slider
- Awesome Background Music
- Multiple Instances of Slider with unlimited slides
- Import/Export slider settings
- Social sharing to share page/post
- Upload your own custom overlay
- Great feature of touch sense for mobile & Ipad devices
- Google Font-Family
- Having full control over slider controls
- Easily Drag & Drop slides to reorder
- Fully responsive & multiple layouts support
- Live Preview of slider’s
- High compatibility for old browsers
- Very detailed documentation with examples
- Free updates & support
Slider Layout & Appearance
- Responsive, full-width, full size or fixed dimensions layout
- 30 standard overlay included
- Upload our own custom overlay
- Option for specifying a slider background color
- Option for specifying a color in place of overlay
- Option for specifying a control bar background & font color with all controls are manageable
- Option for specifying a navigation bar background & font color with their border radius
- Option for specifying a color for progress bar with opacity
- Set social icons background color and font color by your choice
- Manage opacity for overlay and control bar
- Option enable/disable control bar to show
- Option to change music icons color & border radius
- Option to change Home Button Color for coming soon template
- Option to change font family for coming soon template content & caption title
- 5+ Slide transitions effect
- Option to set a awesome overlay over the image
- 3 different bullets design to set that is square/circle/numbered
- Option to manage slide duration & transition speed of slider
- Option to enable/disable slides thumbnail
- Toggle slider to see its full view over the site
- Option to set slides caption over each slide
- Set a specific position to show a slider and enable/disable slide for specific post/page
- Random slides to show a slider slides in random order
- Auto-start slideshow (can be disabled)
- Option for backwards-slideshow (Two way slideshow)
- Show images thumbnail on single click on front-end
- 3 different position to set navigation icon
- Touch navigation on mobile browsers
- Keyboard navigation of slider
- Option for disabling prev / next buttons or bullets
- Option for enable/disable Touch navigation
- Option to set border radius and color of navigation link
- Option to enable/disable bullets
- Can enable/disable auto play
- Can enable/disable loop for audio
- Can change its font color
- Can change its border radius
- Working in Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE9-11, Opera
- Working in mobile browsers
Important: Please note that the plugin does not include images in the source zip file.
CodeCanyon new WordPress items
Full Width Slider 2 is easy to use jQuery image slider optimized for full screen width. Now with the WordPress version of the slider come new features.
- Uses WordPress native jQuery
- Responsive design
- Adjustable transition speed
- Auto slideshow with pause on hover (can be switched on/off)
- Button navigation (Bullets) (can be switched on/off, off by default)
- Arrow Navigation (can be switched on/off)
- Compatible with all major browsers (IE8 and above , Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera
- Can add Title, Description and Link button to each slide
- Completely color customizable (Color picker)
- Google Fonts integrated (over 600 fonts)
- Adjustable font-size (including separate sizes for the media queries)
- No blurry buttons! The slider uses Font-Awesome for the navigation
- Supports multiple instances
- Uses shortcode
From your Admin Panel go to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload -> Browse and pick the Full Width Slider 2 archive file.
Click “Install Now” button.
Click “Activate Now” after the plugin has been installed.
A new menu should now appear in your Admin Dashboard called “Full Width Slider 2”.
From your Admin Dashboard go to Full Width Slider 2 -> Categories -> Create New Category.
Enter category name and click “Save Category”.
From your Admin Panel go to Full Width Slider 2 -> Slides -> Create New Slide.
Fill the required information and click “Save Slide”.
Displaying the plugin on the front-end
The plugin uses the shortcode [fws2] to display the front-end content. From your Admin Panel create new Page or Post and type [fws2].
[fws2] [fws2 cat=1,2,3]
cat – Category ids (visible in the admin) to display separated by commas
Icons by http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/
Please note the images used in the demo preview are for demo purpose only and are not included in the package!
CodeCanyon new WordPress items