Dining Around is the perfect theme for your food blog.
This theme is almost the same as theme for Tumblr.
Note: this theme has less features than in provided demo link and corresponding Tumblr theme.
That is because Ghost doesn’t have lot of features like: tag pages, customization etc. We plan to expand this theme in the late March when new version of the Ghost will be released.
This theme was optimized for food blogs/online cookbooks and great navigation experience for consumers on touch devices. That is why it requires special installation steps from the help documentation.
If you want to improve blog’s SEO you need to have minor knowledge of HTML and follow our guides.
- built specifically for food bloggers
- special non-distraction cooking mode
- extremely visual. Uses all available screen space
- optimized for SEO. Your blog will rank high in Google
- 18 unique retina ready SVG icons
- optimized for performance
- flat trendy design
- fully responsive web design. Works on all screen sizes
- built using modern HTML5 and CSS3 features
- supports all major browsers
- based on amazing Zurb Foundation front-end framework (v 5.1)
- smooth CSS3 transitions and animations for interactions
- touch devices support. Supports mobile gestures, optimized for iPad users
- well documented
- Exo 2 font – https://www.google.com/fonts
- Zurb Foundation front-end framework – http://foundation.zurb.com
- jQuery – http://jquery.com
- jQuery mobile – http://jquerymobile.com
- InstantClick.js – http://instantclick.io