Goddess – is a one page website template with a modern design based on Bootstrap 3. Goddess is supported by all modern browsers, including mobile devices. The template has responsive design and graphic optimized for high-resolution screens (retina-ready). The template consists of modules that can be easily deleted, added or exchanged. The distinction of Goddness is the switch button for touch devices. With the help of this button you can activate all the hover effects (which is very convenient for touch devices). The template menu is implemented in the manner of the sidebar menu of the Google Nexus 7 page. Besides Goddess has two variants of the main page with a loopable video: YouTube and Vimeo (+API).
The template has the main slider with a unique design, svg-animation, font Awesome icons, pricing tables, blog with topics, simple portfolio with integrated FancyBox plugin, Google Maps and Google Street View. The template also has two working php-forms with validation (feedback and subscription). Goddess already comes with color schemes.
- HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, PHP
- Bootstrap 3
- Responsive design
- SVG animations
- Font Awesome (template icons)
- Ready for high-resolution screens (retina-ready)
- Google map, Google StreetView
- Working PHP subscription form with validation
- Working PHP feedback form with validation
- Cross browser support (+Mobile devices)
- Premium plugin – FancyBox 2
- The navigation menu is as seen on the Google Nexus 7 page.
- Blog with topics
- Light portfolio
- Video templates (ideal for desktop browsers)
- Detailed documentation with FAQ
- Files are commented
- 20 color schemes
Note: photos not included in the package.
Template live preview credits
- Photos by:
- Daniel Zedda (License)
- Illustrations by:
- Pete Amachree