- Three different headers to choose from that give your blog or portfolio the right introduction from the very first moment your users reach your page
- News Show Pro GK5 with dedicated portal mode which highlights your portfolio section, and tab options let your users pick what area of your work interests them most.
- Dedicated GK Contact plugin to show contact form at any place
- Built-in Tabs GK5 support
- animation engine based on scrollReveals.js – thanks to this script you can describe an animation using natural language
- K2 component integrated
- Fully Responsive layout
- Page Weight optimized for mobile devices
- Two menu types : Classic and Aside menu sliding in from the edge of the screen only when needed
- Additional menu features with option specify the different menu for the frontpage and subpages what is more main menu can display active section during scrolling
- Advanced Typography with Price Tables
- 6 built-in color styles
- 15 different background styles with 3 solid and 12 pattern styles
- Module suffixes which help you highlight your content
- Beautiful Template Options Panel (a lot of theme options to help you customise)
- Translatable, using default Joomla! .ini language files
- Support for Social Network with Social API
Note: All images are for preview purposes only and will not be included in the files provided after purchase. Instead, blank placeholder images will be used to allow you to easily modify our demo content to suit your needs; should you wish to utilize these images on your own site you may download them via the various free stock image resources listed here: http://bit.ly/1l1SzFz
To ensure that our ThemeForest customers receive the most efficient support possible, we have created a special support ticket department specifically for responding to your technical support queries. In addition, you are free to explore and make use of our other extensive support desk sections, including a large documentation section for configuration guides and tips regarding Joomla! and our templates, as well as a Knowledgebase for more general information. You may also browse our support forum, where we answer many questions put forward by our users; however please be aware that ThemeForest customers do not have the ability to create new topics or posts.
Please note: due to the volume of requests/queries that we receive, we will not be able to provide any support via ThemeForest’s comment section; please redirect any technical queries to the ticket system available through our support desk, or refer to the other aforementioned options accordingly.