A lightweight MODX Theme built with Sass and the Bourbon Neat framework.
Neat is a clean, fast loading MODX Theme built with modular Sass files, for quick and easy front-end customisation. The theme embraces powerful MODX back-end with a large number of theme options and custom fields (tv’s) to give you great control over your content.
Neat MODX supports 6 single blog post format: standard, image, gallery, video, audio and quote.
- Built with Sass, Bourbon Neat & Bitters
- Powerful Theme Options to take complete control over your website
- Smooth Scrolling One-Page Design
- Stellar.js Multiple Parallax Backgrounds
- Blog post teasers, archive page and 6 post formats
- Responsive, Touch-Enabled Content Slider
Please Note: The images used in the theme preview are demo images only and are not included in the download files.
Neat comes in 4 default color schemes, but you can easily change the highlight color to anything you like!
The following items used in this template deserve credit:
- Bourbon Neat – http://neat.bourbon.io
- jQuery Library – http://www.jquery.com
- StellarJS – http://markdalgleish.com/projects/stellar.js
- Owl Carousel 2 – http://www.owlcarousel.owlgraphic.com/
- Ajax Contact Form: Bit Repository – http://www.bitrepository.com/
- Montserrat – Google WebFont – http://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Montserrat
- Font Awesome – http://fontawesome.io
v1.0 – October 2014
- Initial release