Thanks for checking out Skilt!
Skilt is a stylish tumblog-style theme for WordPress, aiming to impress you readers with gorgeous background elements and a minimalistic yet efficient approach in design, functionality and coding.
Fully compatible with the latest WordPress 3.9, Skilt is so simple to use that it does not come with a theme options panel. Instead it makes use of the built in Theme Customizer, which provides all the options you need, and lets you preview the changes as you customize on the fly.
Fully Responsive and Retina Ready — Skilt looks nice on all devices, be it phone or tablets, it will adopt to any screen size and makes things look beautiful on retina displays.
SEO Optimized — Also coded by following best SEO practices and it is 100% compatible with industry-leading SEO plugins like “All on One SEO Pack” and “SEO by Yoast”
Theme Feature Highlights
- Post Formats: Aside, Link, Quote, Image, Gallery, Audio, Video
- Advanced integration with editor stylesheet under WordPress Editor
- Responsive Design from Head to Footer
- Crisp and clear, minimalistic design approach, with refined typography
- Optimized for Retina / HiDPI displays
- Child Theme Ready
- Ajax Post Likes
- Control homepage layout—3 layouts available
- Change fonts on the move with Google Web Fonts and Typekit
- Smart font size control for body and header; just changer header font size and it will adjust h1-h6 font sizes automatically
- Change accent color with a simple color picker
- Full Localisation Support ( .po/.mo files included )
- StagTools Compatible (free) – Adds shortcodes and custom widgets to your theme
- Layered PSD files for easy customisation
- Dedicated support desk to keep you covered
- Extensive documentation ( Accessible both online and offline )
- Sass source files and Compass config included.
- Frequent theme updates to ensure optimal compatibility with industry technologies.
Theme Documentation & Changelog
The latest updates and bug fixes for this theme can be seen below and inside the theme files in a file called “changelog.md” or you can also view the online changelog.