Dashboard widgets show an overview of your UCM CRM system. See past weekly earnings and expenses in a graph and receive notifications when jobs are due or customers upload new files.
Easily create your own Dashboard Widgets with a little bit of PHP knowledge.
New Customer Summary Dashboard
This theme introduces a new customer dashboard page. The widgets on this page show the number of overdue invoices, incomplete jobs, incomplete quotes, open tickets and upcoming reminders. Also a summary of the basic customer information and recently sent emails. Widgets can be re-arranged on the page.
A great fluid responsive layout to accommodate various screen sizes. Menu will shrink out of the way on small screens. Very smooth and fast operation on mobile devices. Plus it looks great!
Access to all UCM features
This theme works with all the existing UCM features!
- Customer Management
- Invoicing & Finances
- Website Management
- Encrypted Fields
- Customer Notes
- User Permissions
- File Uploads
- ..and hundreds more!
Easy to Install
A very easy installation. No messing around with file uploads or HTML code:
- Download and install the Ultimate Client Manager on your website
- Once UCM is working, come back and purchase this theme
- Find your licence code for this theme (click here for instructions)
- Go to Settings > Upgrade in your UCM system
- Click the + button to add the additional licence code
- Enter your licence code for this theme
- Click the upgrade button
- This will install the latest version of this theme and keep it automatically updated in the future.
- To enable this theme please now go to Settings > Theme
- Have fun!