Facebook Events Calendar WordPress Plugin
Facebook Events Calendar WordPress Plugin is a calendar plugin for WordPress that will enable you to display events from various Facebook Page, Profile or Groups.
- Easy to install and step by step instruction on how to setup.
- Easy to understand admin interface to configure the plugin settings
- Integration via shortcode or widget
- Not limited to one instance per page. Will support multiple instance of calendars
- Shortcode and widget options for multiple configurations
- Tinymce button for shortcode generation
- Supports multiple Pages, Profiles per calendar
- Select timezone for the calendar date time or show dates per user’s browser timezone.
- Show your attending events.
- Server side caching enabled for better performance
- Settings to configure caching behavior of the plugin via plugin settings
- Semantic-i-cally coded source and any-developer friendly for custom upgrades.
- Highly customizable with CSS support. (LESS file provided)
- Responsive to all modern browsers and devices
With the purchase code, now you will get the latest update and patch for the plugin before it goes live into codecanyon.
Support & Bug Reports:
Please post all support and bug reports at http://support.wppress.net/
- Added ability to display attending events (will required extended permission for your app “user_events”)
- Ability to setup your own access token in more better way
- Can use “me” instead of ID for your own feed to display created or attending events.
- Cleaned up some codes and interface.
- Added WP Cron that will attempt to renew the access token if you have created by using your own app details before the access token expired.
- Fixed some minor bugs which was creating trouble while showing up calendar in mobile view.
- Added enable/disable calendar grid
- Timezone bugs fixed
- Added Plugin Auto updater
- Initial Release