WooCommerce Pres-sales / Time offers system (WCPS) is a powerful tool that adds to WooCommerce many new features to plan Pre-sales or Time limited offers for all products!
HOW IT WOKRS?
The idea behind the plugin is to have a tool by which the shop admin can configure special price for items according to a selected period. This period could be a pre-sale period in which offer a few amout of items to a special price or a special offer for a weekend or seasonal offer.
With WCPS plugin you can do all of that. Further more you can also limit the offer period non only by date, but also using a “Threshold” value.
WCPS is a very flexible tool that lets the shop admin to configure many “end strategies”. By WCPS you can choose to make an item unavaiable or switch to its regular price by:
- End date: The item can will be turned back to its regular price or made unavailable for purchasing (setted as ‘Draft).
- Threshold limit: The item price will turn to its regular price or will be unavailable (setted as ‘Draft’) once reached the threshold.
- Threshold limit check only at expiring date: Once the expiring date is reached, item price will switch to its regular price/swithced. to unavailable (setted as ‘Draft’) if the threshold has been reached.
PRODUCT AUTOMATIC PUBLISHING AT START DATE
Would you like to plan a pre-sale or time-offer for a draft-product? would you like to automatich publish the product once the start date comes? with WCPS you can! you have only to set a starting date and save the product as “Draft”, the plugin will automatically publish the product at the selected starting date!
LIMIT PURCHASES PER ORDER OR PER CUSTOMER
Another useful feature is the purchase limit option. For each product, you can choose to limit purchasable quantities per order or per customer (this second option works only if gust users are disabled).
For the customer limit, the plugins remebers how many quantities the customer has bought in his past orders dening him to purchase more that the limit you have setted.
CUSTOM MESSAGES, CUSTOM ADD TO CART LABEL AND COUNTDOWN TIMERS
You can configure to display custom messages in the shop page after every item and/or in the single product page and custo “Add to cart” label. You can also choose to display countdown timer to start/end date.
NOTE: the plugin uses the change_cart_button_text,after_description_shop_loop_item and after_description_product_page_item to implement these feature. All good themes uses this actions during shop and single product rendering, but could happen a theme is not using them so my plugin cannot hook to to add custom texts and countdowns.
WCPS lest you to use some shorcodes to be used in pages/post. You can specify an “id” as parameter to retriev info of a specific product. if not specified, will be displayed info of the current product: here the list:
- [wpcs_active]: Is presale active
- [wcps_expiring_date ]: Expiring date
- [wcps_expiring_time]: Expiring time
- [wcps_expiring_datetime]: Expiring datetime
- [wcps_start_date]: Start date
- [wcps_start_time]: Start time
- [wcps_start_datetime]: Start datetime
- [wpcs_get_sales]: Total sale
example using the id parameter: [wcps_expiring_date id=”59”]
FUNCTIONS TO RETRIEVE PRE-SALES INFO IN OTHER PLUGINS/THEMES
WCPS exposes some global function to be used in your theme/plugin to retrieve pre-sales/time offer periods info:
- wpcs_active($ product_id = null)
- wcps_expiring_date($ product_id = null)
- wcps_expiring_time($ product_id = null)
- wcps_expiring_datetime($ product_id = null)
- wcps_start_date($ product_id = null)
- wcps_start_time($ product_id = null)
- wcps_start_datetime($ product_id = null)
- wpcs_get_sales($ product_id = null)
You can configure periods and option going in the product edit page, you will find a new tab called “Pre-sales / Time offer period” under “Product Data” or you can use the bulk editor in the “Pre-sales” / “Time Offer” main menu voice.
WHO BOUGHT? AND TOTAL SALES COUNTER
In every admin product page, the WCSP plugin adds a new box called “Who bough” that will list all the registered customer who bought the item and how many have bought. Will ad also a box where you can see how many sales during the pre-sale / time offer period. NOTE: Total sales counter is used to determine if the “Threshold” limit has been reached (when used).
Last but not least, You can find all the orders contanining products sold during a pre-sale / time offer period. Using this tool, you can fine search what you need using some filter like product/category/customer/order status/date/logic operators…
SINGLE PRODUCT CONFIGURATION
WHO BOUGHT LIST IN PRODUCT PAGE
TOTAL SALES COUNTER DURING PRE-SALE / TIME OFFER PERIOD
WCSP will add a new colum displaying is pre-sale / time offer period is active.
WCPS will add new column displaying item sold during a pre-sale / time offer period.
FRONTEND CUSTOM MESSAGES AND COUNTDOWN
= 1.1 - 20/10/15 = * Is now possible to use shorcodes on shop/product message * Bugfixes = 1.0 - 18/10/15 = * Release