Mars is a clean, modern responsive Zen cart theme, suited for any e-commerce website. It was built with the latest technologies like HTML5, CSS3, LESS and the famous Responsive Grid System. Thanks to this it is optimized not just for desktop but also for mobile and tablet devices.
It is extremely customizable thanks to the more than 120 admin options which ship with the theme. You can check out some of the main features below !!!
3 beautiful skins were also included in the package and you can also creat your own custom skins. Just check out the great documentation for further information.
Every piece of the theme was carefully made and tested, but in case you find some bugs or you have any questions which you can’t find in the documentation don’t hesitate to contact me on my profile page. I will be more than happy to help you.
Mars is based on the famous Responsive Grid System. This way your site always adapts to any kind of device making it a perfect choice for any kind online store which has to be viewed not only on desktop but also on mobile and tablet devices.
Above you can see a fraction of the themes customizable options, but because is powered by a powerful admin panel you won’t have any problem adjusting it to your needs. Everything depends only on your imagination because the foundation for a great looking site is already laid.
The theme comes with 3 beautiful skins which can be used as they are or be the base for a customization, which can be done either through CSS or LESS.
With the themes extensive documentation you will be able to easily find everything what you are looking for. Just type in the search box the desired text and when you find it click on it and the page will scroll to that section.
You can choose between two types of layout: Fullwidth or Boxed. Set it as however you like it.
If you start adding to many items to your shopping cart, a scrollbar will appear to control the visibility of the items (useful on small devices).
In grid view should the columns behave responsive, meaning they always adapt to the width of the browser. In other words, the columns will automatically adjust from 4-column to 3-column, from 3-column to 2-column, etc. when the window gets smaller.
You can showcase your products in two different ways: list and grid. They can be configured from the admin panel and you can also set which one should be the default one.
You are able to set how to display your products on the product listing page (grid view): full detail or on hover.
Full feature list
- Responsive Layout
- 3 column layout
- Based on Responsive Grid System
- Built with HTML5, CSS3 and LESS
- Grid system – 12 column.
- 3 Custom Skins
- Extensive documentation
- Retina and touch device ready
- 2 Site Layout
- Site individual column layout
- Adaptive Shopping Cart
- Revolution, FlexSlider and Caroufredsel Slider
- Product Listing
- Fluid Product Grid
- Product Details Listing
- Full Details
- On Hover
- Swipebox and prettyPhoto
- Integrated Google Maps
- Integrated Google Analytics
- Follow us links and payment reorder and display options
- Footer content customization
- Social plugin customization
- Translated into 2 other languages
- Compatible with many Zen Cart plugins
- Many CMS Blocks for:
- Google Analytics
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Custom Info
- Product Info – Content and Tabs
- Product Info – AddThis, ShareThis
- Left, Right Sideblock
- Initial Release
- NEW: Image Handler 4 for v1.5.x support - IMPROVEMENT: Better control over image sizes - IMPROVEMENT: Updated Documentation - IMPROVEMENT: Main logo is now responsive - FIX: Various bug fixes and adjustments
- NEW: ADD TO HOME SCREEN Script added (check out the demo page in your iPad) - NEW: Added apple-touch-icon images. Usefull on iPad and iPhone when you add your site to Home Screen - NEW: Correct Zen Cart product thumbnail display when posting on Facebook - IMPROVEMENT: On iPad rotation issue with blank space sometimes showing up partially fixed (full fix would be to reload the page) - IMPROVEMENT: Improved compatibility with Image Handler - IMPROVEMENT: Updated Documentation, "File change location" log introduced to facilitate the update process - FIX: "Customers who bought this product also purchased…" price display error fix - FIX: General CSS Fixes and Improvements. Now the images will be displayed at their original size and won't stretch to fill out the whole width of their parent container.