Social Share: WordPress social share buttons plugin
Social Share is a super simple and fast way to let your visitors share your content. With zero setup required, your visitors can quickly share your content to Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus, helping you expand your social reach.
- Add to any theme
- zero setup necessary; simply install and go
- make it your own by color customizing everything
- option to display site-wide or only on singular posts and pages
- works on desktop, tablets and smartphones
- uniquely and smoothly animated
Don’t forget to have a look at the live demo!
Customize and make it your own
As can be seen from the few quick examples above, the Social Share plugin’s colors are extremely customizable. By being able to set a color for every single design element, you can make sure it blends in with your site and won’t look out of place.
Below is a list of the options you’ll be able to modify:
- Activation button
- Activation button hover
- Share button separators
- Twitter icon
- Twitter icon hover
- Twitter background
- Twitter background hover
- Facebook icon
- Facebook icon hover
- Facebook background
- Facebook background hover
- GooglePlus icon
- GooglePlus icon hover
- GooglePlus background
- GooglePlus background hover
Triple-A support: What our customers say
Should you be in need support, we promise to be here for you. We go out of our way to respond to any inquiries quickly and precisely. Just have a look at the customer feedback on our other items or the select few words below:
- “Best support I’ve gotten on CodeCanyon.”
- “… customer service provided goes above and beyond … An excellent experience from start to finish.”
- “Couldn’t ask for a better experience.”
- “… extreme fast response!!!”
- “Amazing, quick and very helpful support.”
- “Thank you very much for the super-quick support.”
- “I couldn’t be happier!”
- “Thanks for such a speedy response! You rock!”
More from Bonfire
If you’re looking for a theme or template, have a look at our ThemeForest portfolio here.
We also offer other plugins and website add-ons, see those on our CodeCanyon portfolio.