With this PHP script it’s possible to send virtual products to your customers automatically. For instance if you are selling Xbox Live, World of Warcraft, iTunes, Playstation (PSN) cards or any other image based products you can easily send them to your customers using this script.
As soon as your customer checks out in your Woocommerce based e-commerce store, the hook in this PHP script will check if the product the customer ordered is available for direct delivery. If it is, it will not only show the product image immediately after the checkout process, but this script will also e-mail the product to the customer.
Your stock is automatically updated and all the sold cards are moved automatically to a “used” folder on your server so it’s easy for you to keep track of which cards are used and sold, and which cards are not.
- Shows products directly after the customer makes the payment
- Sends a copy to your customer by e-mail
- Contents of the e-mail is fully configurable
- Works even when a customer orders a virtual and physical product
- Script saves all the used codes in a separate clear folder
- Updating your stock is as easy as uploading new images and updating the number of available items in WooCommerce
- Supports 1 or more products during checkout
- Does this script only work for WordPress/WooCommerce or also any other e-commerce software?
- Are my product codes/images safe?
- I also sell physical products, would that be a problem?
- Can my customer order multiple virtual products?
- Is this a Woocommerce component?
- How does the hook with Woocommerce work?
- Do my products need to be of type ‘simple’ in Woocommerce?
- I have another question that’s not been answered here yet!
This script is developed for WooCommerce. If you need it for any other e-commerce store, please see my portfolio. If your preferred store is not listed, please contact me.
Yes! They are saved in a secured folder which is only readable by this script
Not at all! This script ignores all the other products and will only process the products you have setup using the installation instructions
Yes that is possible, this script reads the whole order and processes all the found products
No this is a PHP script that uses a hook to read the order information on checkout. This is an advantage since you can easily modify the script or use it for any other e-commerce solutions
You need to add a few lines of code to your existing Woocommerce theme in order for this script to read the customer- and order data on checkout. The installation instructions will help you add the correct code in the correct file. If you have any questions about this, please let me know.
I advise you to add your products into Woocommerce as ‘simple’ products. But actually all the Woocommerce product types are supported: Simple, Grouped, Variable
Please let me know in the comments section or contact me using my e-mail address