Tired of searching in the backend?
Sometimes, when you search for a special post or page in the backend of WordPress, you search, and search, and search… Annoying… Just tap two times
[G] (GG Search, what else?) and type in what you are searching for. You get a selection of entries immediately (without page reload), now just
Enter and edit the post. But it does not only support posts and pages:
- Posts and Pages by existing category or tag
- Comments (with free Extension)
- All Custom Post Types like Contact Forms, Portfolios, …
- The left admin menu
[G] + [G]opens the search
- Supported in Frontend, too!
- Flexible and fast processing of your site guaranteed
- Support of Custom Post Types
- Through extra link entries, posts and pages can be created easily and quickly from the search term
- Permissions are respected
- Fully expandable and customizable
- Your Clients will love you!
- Available languages: English, German
With a few plugins, which are free, you can expand your GG Search Engine. You want a post preview directly in the search? Or want to search for comments? No Problem, this plugins are already available here (there are now plugins yet… a list of plugins will coming soon).
Not found what are you searching for? If you are a developer yourself, you can expand your search engine using simple wordpress actions and filters. For a full Documentation look here.
Make a young developer a bit happier!
With a powerful plugin such GG Search you can safe a lot of time. Thank you!
Btw. The shortcut 2x
[G] is inspired by Altassian’s Quick Search.
Goto Plugin homepage (you only can buy the plugin in envato market)
CodeCanyon new WordPress items