Use Support Case plugin to track and manage services related problems reported by your users or customers on your website.
What makes a Support Case “Effective”?
A support case is typically a simple title that describes a user goal. Your users will tell you know about their issues or questions, then you can resolve and answer their problems by easily. Using support case is easy way to make a conversation from your users with you and save that conversation like a story.
Use Support Case
- User create a case, they will fill subject, description and select case type in archive page of Support Case.
- Admin post comment to reply their case in Case detail page or admin page Case detail. Admin can update Case status or Case type by quick edit in Admin page>List Support Case
- You can custom Case status and Case type in settings plugin area.
If you like this theme, please don’t forget to rate it
Demo user: demo/demo
- Support any WordPress version
- Can config color and text of Case Status, Case Type
- Can setting display Cases by owner or everyone
- Easy to update, quick edit Case status and Case type in admin page Support Case list view
- Easy to use and manage cases
- Released version 1.0.0 – Feb 17, 2016