woocommerce-product-contact-form-tab”>WooCommerce Category Featured Products
WooFeatured is a WooCommerce extension that allows you to set any number of featured or recommended products for any of your WooCommerce product categories with a couple of mouse clicks (no coding or template modifications needed).
Your featured products will display directly at the top of your WooCommerce category pages, allowing them to be highlighted to increase purchases of your most profitable or best-selling products. This is a serious boost to your e-commerce store because it takes the guesswork out of your customers’ hands and let’s you tell them which products in a category are the best for them to purchase.
After uploading and activating the WooFeatured extension, you can setup all of your featured products and increase your store’s sales in under 5 minutes…without writing a single line of code yourself!
- Install and setup in under 5 minutes without any hassles
- Select as many featured products for each category as you want
- Set featured products only for the categories you want (other categories will display normally)
- Increase sales of your most profitable products by guiding customers to purchase the featured products you designate
v1.0.0 - First Stable Release
- What shopping carts will this plugin work for?
The WooContact plugin is an extension for WooCommerce. This version will not work with other shopping carts such as JigoShop, WP-Ecommerce or Magento.
- Will I need to modify my theme files in any way to get the contact form on my product pages?
No, this plugin will hook the “Contact” tab right into your existing product tabs without you modifying a single line of code.
- Is support available for this plugin after purchase?
Yes, you can use the “Support” link listed below to visit my support center and get the assistance that you need.
- Do I have to set featured products for all of my categories for this to work?
No. Choose any of your categories that you want to have featured products. Any categories where you do not set featured products will simply display normally.
- How many featured products can I set for each category?
You can set as many featured products for each category as you would like. However, I have found that 2 or 4 featured products works best in helping customers buy the products you want them to buy in order to increase profits.
CodeCanyon new WordPress items
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.