If you are one of those people that are ALWAYS looking for more ways to keep your WooCommerce website visitors longer then WooTabs is the perfect plugin for you.
Simple to use but also powerful when it comes to decreasing bounce rates and increasing sales, the plugin allows you to add extra tabs (as many as you want) to the WooCommerce Product Details page.
For example, lets say you are selling a product that could ideally be accompanied with a video showing its ease of use or features, WooTabs allow you to add an extra tab entitled “How to …” and embed your YouTube, Vimeo or any other video-sharing embed code. You then just save the settings, giving your visitors an extra reason to stay longer on your website, increasing the possibility of them converting into a sale. Or maybe you just want to let your website visitors enquire about a specific product; just enter the Tab title and post the enquire form shortcode or your own html code through the Tab description field.
WooTabs, just like our other plugin, WooWaitlist, is geared towards website monetization – in other words, making more money through your WooCommerce website. We believe this handy tool will be extremely useful in your ecommerce efforts, allowing you to tweak and customize to your heart’s content.
- You can add unlimited tabs; the limit is only set by your theme width
- You can set a global tab that can be applied to all products
- Easy tab content handling
- Native WordPress WYSIWYG editor for editing custom content
- You can edit the title of the tabs
- You can delete tabs
- Tabs can be reordered by using the drag and drop feature
- You can insert text in the Tab description area along with shortcodes (for example, contact shortcode)
- You can disable Tabs that you don’t want to use but don’t want deleted, just in case they are needed in the future
- Instant Save for WooTab settings using Ajax
- Includes .mo and .po files for localization
- You can enable or disable access to Shop Manager via Global Settings
- You can choose if you want to Keep WooCommerce Data or Uninstall
- Tabs in WooCommerce were introduced from version 2.0.x, so WooTabs is compatible for the same versions
- Download the extension from CodeCanyon
- Unzip it
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload and select the ZIP file with name wootabs.zip
- Click Install Now, and then Activate
- Go to your product page and scroll down for the WooTabs add-on
- Select Add Tab and enter your Tab title (for example, “How to”), enter the tab content (shortcodes can be included)
- Save tab
- Update your product
You can request support or send questions and enquiries by using the contact form on my CodeCanyon profile page.
Version 1.0 - 01.06.2014 - First Release