The Fixed WordPress Social Share Buttons Plugin shows social media icons on any window position you like. Plus: it protects the users privacy because it does not load any data from the social media platform in the users browser. BUT it does show the current number of shares (if available). Nice!
In fact: it’s perfect for all european website owners because only WordPress sends requests to the social media platform (to retrieve the number of shares). No privacy issues here!
WP Social Share Buttons Features
- Easy to use
- Retina Icons
- Custom Icon colors
- More privacy
- Custom icon size
- Custom CSS
- Full Responsive
- More Speed
- schema.org syntax attached
- Language ready (.po files included)
- Already translated into: English and German
- Automatic Updates when providing your purchase code
- Uninstall feature
Support & Testimonials
- Our products are made in Germany by a German engineer.
- All technical requests regarding the plugin will end up in the engineers email account not in asia or anywhere else.
- You will get support from the guy who wrote the plugin.
- Maybe this are the reasons why our customers are so satisfied.
Some quotes of our customers (this and other products):
- “Dear WP-Buddy, WOW, thanks so much for super service and great product.”
- “Thanks WP-Buddy for listening to your buyers. Great support thanks again.”
- “Thank you so much for the briefing. Awesome services.”
- “I just found your plugin on Code Canyon, I love the quality of it and it shows you have great talent.”
- “Thanks a lot for the help and support mate. It seems good after testing… please let me know u have anymore products for sale or in pipline lol”
- “Thanks SO MUCH for taking time and writing to me the valuable information about snippets.”
- This plugin requires: PHP5.3 running on your webserver (if you don’t know how to update to the latest version, read this)
- A WordPress Version higher or equal 3.7 is needed.
- Unfortunately we cannot check the plugin with every theme out there. For this we have integrated a “Custom CSS” field where you can correct issues.
- The functionality to retrieve the number of shares, likes, tweets etc. is already included. If you like to add your own custom icon and retrieve shares from another platform you have to code that on your own. We provide more information about this on our FAQ page.
The current version is 1.0 (Apr. 08, 2014). Click here for a full version history.
Have any questions? – FAQ
Could not find an answer to your question? Please consider reading the WordPress Social Share Buttons FAQ first. Thanks!