PinWorks+ WordPress Pinterest Gallery Widget allows adding pins to your wordpress website very fast, using Pinterest’s API for retrieving user pins and pins from a user’s specific board.
PinWorks+ can also display your pins with a lightbox gallery that loads the large images directly from Pinterest. Images can be viewed with transitions and with captions. Because it uses the api, results are obtained instantly (no web scraping).
The plugin panel in the text editor allows inserting shortcodes into posts and pages with your specific references.
The plugin allow multiple customizations over the pins being shown: fixed or responsive(100%) width for the pin container, custom height, custom pin sizes, custom number of pins (max of 50), showing/hiding “Pin it” button, showing/hiding Pin’s source link, showing/hiding/trimming description.
PinWorks+ is also designed for bandwidth efficiency. Only the pins that you look upon will have their images loaded. For a nice effect, each pin shows a dominant background color of the image, before the image is loaded.
Large images gallery
- View large pin images with a mobile-friendly lightbox gallery (something not available even on Pinterest)
- Display gallery slide captions
- Animate slides with custom transitions
- Mobile friendly
- Display a user’s feed or board in a fully responsive widget with pins adapting to the display size
- Hardware accelerated pins with CSS3 transforms and transitions for unprecedented performance
- Smart loading of pins in view with pin’s dominant color in the background
Total control of dimensions
- Custom widget width/heights
- Custom pin widths
- Custom amount of pins to display
Control the information you display
- Have unlimited widgets in the same page
- Show/hide user/board feed header
- Show/hide Pin it button
- Show/hide pin source link
- Show, hide or trim pin’s descriptions
Pinterest widget Code Generator
Shortcode Generator allows setting your Pinterest widget very fast. Insert your generated shortcode into posts and pages. Everything is ready in a second.
CodeCanyon new WordPress items