- When we say any guitar we mean any guitar. Whether it’s the guitar sitting in your attic, your cherished faithful steed, or the guitar you have yet to buy, Rocksmith lets you plug any guitar into your PlayStation 3 system.
- Difficulty settings that adapt to your ability. You love a challenge, but hate being overwhelmed. Rocksmith understands this, and knows exactly how far to push to keep you entertained and addicted.
- Lots of music. Lots of styles. One of the most satisfying moments for any guitar player is hearing yourself play your favorite song for the first time. Rocksmith has amassed an amazing library of songs from different music genres.
- Play songs instead of just learning them. You want to play new songs, but you don’t want to labor through tablature or cringe through poorly produced videos. No problem. Imagine that. A video game that’ll get you stage-ready.
Introducing the next stage in the evolution of the music game. Rocksmith, the first and only game where you can plug into any real guitar. Featuring gameplay that automatically adjusts to your personal ability and innovative game design that makes playing music visually intuitive, Rocksmith will engage experienced musicians as well as those who have never picked up a guitar in their life. You’ll unlock mini games to hone specific skills. You’ll be able to choose from a large catalog of songs in
List Price: $ 29.99
Price: $ 39.00
- Beginners Java Tutorial
- This application will introduce you with the Java Programming language. This application is for beginners, who wants to learn Java from scratch. In this beginners Java Tutorial you will learn how to download and install JDK on your machine and then use the JDK.
- Java Basic
- What is Programming?
- Programming or coding is a language that is used by operating systems to perform the task. We know computer understands binary languages with digits 1s and 0s.
- What is Java?
- Java is a high-level object-oriented programming language developed by the Sun Microsystems. Though it is associated with the World Wide Web but it is older than the origin of Web.
- Where Java is used?
- The programming language Java was developed by Sun Microsystems in the year 1995. Earlier, it was only used to design and program small computing devices but later adopted as one of the platform independent programming language.
- Java Releases
- Java is developed by Sun Microsystems in 1996. The tables given below provide information about the name and time of releases for different versions of Java technology.
List Price: $ 0.00
Price: $ 0.00