Full Width Slider 2 is easy to use jQuery image slider optimized for full screen width. Now with the WordPress version of the slider come new features.
- Uses WordPress native jQuery
- Responsive design
- Adjustable transition speed
- Auto slideshow with pause on hover (can be switched on/off)
- Button navigation (Bullets) (can be switched on/off, off by default)
- Arrow Navigation (can be switched on/off)
- Compatible with all major browsers (IE8 and above , Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera
- Can add Title, Description and Link button to each slide
- Completely color customizable (Color picker)
- Google Fonts integrated (over 600 fonts)
- Adjustable font-size (including separate sizes for the media queries)
- No blurry buttons! The slider uses Font-Awesome for the navigation
- Supports multiple instances
- Uses shortcode
From your Admin Panel go to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload -> Browse and pick the Full Width Slider 2 archive file.
Click “Install Now” button.
Click “Activate Now” after the plugin has been installed.
A new menu should now appear in your Admin Dashboard called “Full Width Slider 2”.
From your Admin Dashboard go to Full Width Slider 2 -> Categories -> Create New Category.
Enter category name and click “Save Category”.
From your Admin Panel go to Full Width Slider 2 -> Slides -> Create New Slide.
Fill the required information and click “Save Slide”.
Displaying the plugin on the front-end
The plugin uses the shortcode [fws2] to display the front-end content. From your Admin Panel create new Page or Post and type [fws2].
[fws2] [fws2 cat=1,2,3]
cat – Category ids (visible in the admin) to display separated by commas
Please note the images used in the demo preview are for demo purpose only and are not included in the package!